AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: 5 wild green tefe discus

Registered Member

Default 5 wild green tefe discus

I have 5 wild green tefe discus I want to sale. I shipped these guys in but I am just not too fascinated with wild discus I guess I like the colorful ones better. So I am going a different direction with their tank.
    I am asking $250 for the group which is what I paid minus the shipping I paid to get them here.
    I have a friend who can ship airport to airport so if you are not in Utah and need them shipped please send me a PM and I will check with him to make sure he is still willing to ship for me.

Thanks

Jackie

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: 5 wild green tefe discus

is this the nice window seat tank?

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Too bad you are selling them. They look like a very nice group and once they get used to their tank, their water or relax, I bet their green color and red spotting will REALLY show up. TOO BAD I don't have the money....hehe Really a nice group. I would just buy another tank for domestics and keep those.. David T

Registered Member

Yea this is my bench tank. I just don't like the wilds as well as I thought I would and want to go with a geo tank because I already have a domestics tank.
    They are a great looking group. I posted here as there are not a lot of people who buy discus around my area.

Registered Member

I forgot I was going to put the price at $220 on here. So price change to $220

If I lived anywhere near you I would be out $220... those fish are gorgeous.

Ben

Registered Member

Those fish are absolutely beautiful and I'm really tempted...any idea what it costs to ship airport to airport? I have no experience with it and don't know what's involved. Also, how large are these fish?

Registered Member

The fish are between 5-6" very nice size. Airport shipping will run right around $70 give or take a few dollars. When I got them shipped in I had another box of fish shipped in as well for a friend along with them and the total for the two boxes of fish was $85 so that would be the most. The lowest I think is right around $65 which is probably about where you would be. I talked with my friend and he is willing to ship them for me so that is good to go.
    Let me know they are great looking fish that I paid $250 for just the fish so I am loosing money but I always seem to do that

Registered Member Cooldadddyfunk286's Avatar

I think it would look super slick if you did a bare bottom, all black albino tank under that bench seat! for real. I just had that vision, I think it would look real classy/nice. I would go with some awesome albino adults, definately with an all black, bare bottom look.

LOL, just an idea...what do you think?

take care, good luck with ur sale.
    -Jason-
    -------------------------

Registered Member

Sent you a PM Jstuver!

Registered Member

SOLD Thank you Tara!

Registered Member