AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Breeding Pair $300 SoCal

Registered Member

Default Breeding Pair $300 SoCal

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the pair that I have available for sale. I am not too sure what specific type of discus these are but I paid a good amount when I first purchased them over a year ago at a local shop here in Garden Grove, CA. Due to a job that has me traveling a lot, the fish have been neglected and I can't rely on my roommates to help me out. So it is time for me to give them up to someone who has more time and love for the hobby. The male is pretty much full grown at about 6.5in and the female is about 5in.

Since the summer, they have laid eggs about 4 times already but I never knew how to further the spawning process and simply do not have time. They have been raised primarily on tetra bits and frozen BW.

I am located in Santa Ana, CA (Orange County) and will be in town unti Dec. 8th. I'll even include a 6in blue diamond and a few cardinal tetras free with the pair if you are interested. Please give me a call (714) 307-9353 (I do not receive text) to speak with me directly about any questions or concerns and maybe we can arrange something. Thanks for viewing!

$300 OBO Just need them in good hands before I leave town again!

- Alex
    fish1.JPG
    fish2.JPG
    Last edited by bumsta217; 11-30-2011 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Price

Default Re: Breeding Pair $300 SoCal

Pm sent