ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wild Discus for sale

Registered Member

Default Re:Wild Discus for sale

OK they point clear they exist... Ill buy all u can find at $100 but has to be the same fish, exact location... ;D for sure u will have lot of people after the special super reds.

Don_Lee

The Buy/Sell area is not intended to be an area of debate. If there are questions about the fish, please IM the seller.

Don ;D

Trigger finger startin' to Itch again Don?? :

Tony

[quote author=boxlotfish link=board=13;threadid=6805;start=0#73205 date=1044500660]
    The gold rush has all the fishermen panning for gold now at the height of the Discus season and they are not fishing. No fishermen means no fish.
    [/quote]

This is total nonsense, who is feeding you this idiocy?
    Please stop.
    El Nino means the water is high ( & dangerous) this season.
    The weather has been awful in both Brazil & Peru (you can check your news stations for recent flood stories, many people drowned!)
    In Belem it has been so unusually bad they cannot even leave their homes to buy food. Is it you panning for gold? gimme a break.

DW

Nice Wilds Loren! ;D

DAM don take a chill pill why don't You!

LOL!

Cary Gld!

Don_Lee

DAM Cary I would love to take a chill pill, but every time I do then I have to check on this board! LOL! I just dont want anyone feeling attacked by everyone-especially not here in the buy/sell area. Lets just all be nice, and Dons trigger finger can relax. :-*

Don ;D

Registered Member

It is high water season down south, but plenty of fish are still available, I've got fish coming from Columbia next week and Peru the week after. Loren's a good guy and has great fish at very reasonable prices. Ken

Lets not confuse all the different things. There was a person on aquabid last year selling supposedly wild reds. It was not belowwater. This guy was either in Alabama or Arkansas, I can't remember which. It turns out he was also selling a red color enhancer that was not written in english. The pictures looked to good to be true. Maybe they really were f1's.

Loren mentioned he can get reds, he didn't say the same as belowwater. As far as I know belowwater is the only one with those Curiperas. So cough up the money if thats what you want. I have seen the reds that Loren can get because I visit that wholesaler every couple of months. The reds that Loren sells for $40 look like Satarems to me. The other one he mentioned is Alenquers for $100, not to be confused with belowwater's Curiperas.

As red as the Curiperas are, the ones from last year have turned even redder in customers fishtanks. As Loren said the reds should turn redder over time in your tank. They will not turn as red as the Curiperas IMO.

Registered Member

I got wild fish from Loren He sayed one was brown But when fishs came it was a little red. I had the fish for about 3 to 4 weeks now it is very red. Great fish and very good shipping

DIZ

Registered Member

Yogi is 100% right.
    And from what I understand Loren has been around for a long time and has a very good reputation for customer satisfaction.
    Dennis

Registered Member

Loren, I treated the little heckels with parzi. Lost one who never would eat, The other 11 (I paid for 10!) are now little pigs and filling out nicely! I'll keep 6 and sell the others to some friends. Thanks again, Oh, The big blueface are monsters and acting very much like a pair. Maybe I'll get lucky and finally breed some pure heckels!! Ken

Thanks everyone. I just got 8 reds and 8 Jumbo blue face Heckels.
    Loren

Registered Member

Hi Loren,
    What are the wild green discus size that is on aquabid?
    Bee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12