ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Shipping/Pickup/Location

Default Shipping/Pickup/Location

Hey guys,

Just an idea to make this section of the forum a little easier to navigate... Maybe if everyone could include whether you offer shipping or pickup only and your location in the title, it would be easier for the buyer to find what they are looking for. I know I find myself searching through pages of threads to find out if the seller offers shipping or if the item is pickup only.

Thoughts? Just my 2 cents!

So a thread title would look like this, for example: "Marlboro Red Fry- Shipping" or "Marlboro Red Fry- Pickup NY"
    -Bree7
    {life is good}

Thumbs up Re: Shipping/Pickup/Location

Quote Originally Posted by Bree7 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just an idea to make this section of the forum a little easier to navigate... Maybe if everyone could include whether you offer shipping or pickup only and your location in the title, it would be easier for the buyer to find what they are looking for. I know I find myself searching through pages of threads to find out if the seller offers shipping or if the item is pickup only.

Thoughts? Just my 2 cents!

So a thread title would look like this, for example: "Marlboro Red Fry- Shipping" or "Marlboro Red Fry- Pickup NY"
    AMEN
    Brother
    Let me put my beer down and take a closer look and do some more research on this

Default Re: Shipping/Pickup/Location

Quote Originally Posted by Txredneck View Post
    AMEN
    Brother

Amen "Sista" haha
    -Bree7
    {life is good}