ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Temporarily stop the hobby! LOCAL PK ONLY. WESTMINSTER CALIFORIA, ORANGE COUNTY

Default Temporarily stop the hobby! LOCAL PK ONLY. WESTMINSTER CALIFORIA, ORANGE COUNTY

I have to stop this most loving hobby of mine for awhile due to working on contracting out of state, but no worries i WILL be back to hobby after 6 months. I will miss reading thread from you guys even tho... i don't post reply much but i find reading you guys threads were very entertaining...(one of most active members).
    I have:

1 5"-5.5" malboro red??? $100
    2 4"-4.5" BD $60/each
    1 2.5" BD $20
    2 3.5" Leopard $40/each
    1 3" yellow Diamond? $30
    2 3" koi angels $7/each
    13 neon tetra $10/all
    1 6" sucker fish $10
    4 tetra(fighting fish) 3 female, 1 male $5/all

Pls adopt them...I will flight out of CA on the OCT, 5th
    Ps: for local PK only
    Westminster, Califorina 92843
    Orange county.
    Only can call me direct or Email me: 714-914-8756
    corrycquan@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Temporarily stop the hobby! LOCAL PK ONLY. WESTMINSTER CALIFORIA, ORANGE COUNTY

oh 1 more

3.5"-4" red Turk i belive. I will update more pix.

Default Re: Temporarily stop the hobby! LOCAL PK ONLY. WESTMINSTER CALIFORIA, ORANGE COUNTY

3 pieces of DRIFT WOOD, 1 large=15", 1 medium=12", 1 small=6". I m at work now(graveyard) but i will post more pics of whatever avalilable for your purchase when i get home> Thanks you very much for reading this post guys.

Pls adopt them, I took a good care of them ever since a i had them. Just need a good home for them. Price is very negotiatble...i have alot of accessisories(more than everything u need to run a 60gal/tank, bio filters(2), Jebo canisters (2), heaters (2), air pump(2), odessy lights (2), blue moon light(1), red neon light(1)...

again PRICE IS NEGOCIABLE PLS CALL ME...

your fish look stressed...whyy are the blue diamonds so dark?

Thanks for looking guys.
    The BDs colors are a bit washed out...that's why they are cheap and prices are negociable...

Thank you for looking...
    I m not the best photographer+ i took pics with my phone's camera no flash...Thanks.

I was there a couple days ago and bought the neons. The fish didnt apear stressed when I was there. These arent being sold as show fish.

Thank you for your comment Karls. You have forgetten your fish net at my home...if u ever have a chance to stop by my place again give me a call so i can return your fish net...lol...

prices are show fish prices.

Quote Originally Posted by mpark525 View Post
    Thank you for your 2cent... opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by mpark525 View Post
    Please let me know where you are getting show discus for these prices, especially if the seller is says "Price is very negotiatble"!

i can get healthy 2.5" BD for about $15..... I would pay $20 if they had some color.

5" marlboro reds i can get for $50-70.

well i guess its a matter of opinion. we'll see how fast you sell these if they are not that sick or of the prices arent that bad. good luck

Registered Member

I am trying to figure out why you guys are rating discus in this section? Maybe, you should visit Discus University and give your two cents!! How do you think he will sell his fish with all these distractions???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast