ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OUR FISH NEED NEW HOMES ASAP

Default Re: OUR FISH NEED NEW HOMES ASAP

Hi Susan,

All the best for moving, new job and selling your fish .

Regards,
    Ronny

I just want to thank everyone here for all your help and kind words, patience while we were learning, and commiseration when we lost fish. You all are very much like a family to both of us and we will miss the fish, but we will miss the community more. Hopefully in the future, we will be able to get our life settled and reaquire these beautiful fish, but until we do, I know that the folks getting them will take as good or better care of them that we have. We both send out our loving apprediation for all of you and we will still be on the boards from time to time. Change is the only thing certain in life, and so we must change with the times. Thank you again for the kind words and friendships.
    Susan and Bill

Registered Member

Hi Susan,

Sorry you have to shutdown and relocate. That is how I got out of discus for so many years. Thanks to the military and sending me to Italy. Good luck and god bless.

BTW do you have an updated list of what is still for sell and when must everything go?

Pat

Thanks Pat and Terri, yes, I update the list as often as I can, at least every evening. We had a person stop by out of the blue yesterday and want to purchase our building too. Guess it was just meant to be. We still have pleanty of fish that need good homes, so come on by.
    Susan and Bill

And for Sue and Charlie, a sneak preview of the ones you bought. Here's mom, dad and the kidlets, just 2 days free swimming. See you Sunday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I know they are hard to see but the little black specks are not peppering, they are babies swimming around.
    Attached Images Attached Images

sorry to hear you have to sell them, i hope this change works out for the best for you!

mike
    mike

Hi Susan:

Ditto. I wish you a prosperous year; seems like a change for a lot of folks (including me). Challenging for sure. I hope to see you back in this hobby soon. Be well.

Best wishes,
    *Angie*

Thank you all for your well wishes and I wish you a wonderful new year. I want to thank all the people that have visited us and given our fish new homes. It greatly relieves Bill and I both to know that such caring people are adopting our fish. We look forward to getting through this change and settling into our new jobs. As for getting back into the hobby, we are hoping to do that in the future, but on a much much smaller scale. Health and prosperity to all in the upcoming year.
    Susan and Bill

Best Wishes to you Susan and Bill

Ardan

Just to update everyone. We have a contract on the purchase of our remaining fish and supplies.
    We have turned our business name Fatandsassydiscus, over to Sue and Charlie Miller of Kokomo, Indiana. They have some wonderful discus and angelfish, and super water for growing discus. They have many of our pairs and they are spawning like mad for them, so eveyone please welcome them. They are completely authorized to use the FASD name. Hopefully they will come and introduce themselves soon, they have been busy with this new addition to their fish room.
    Thanks for all the kind wishes, we dont know where this transiition will take us but it's what we have to do right now. Best wishes to everyone, we will still be ducking in on our few days off.
    Susan and Bill

Here is an email I recieved from some folks that went up to see Charlie and Sue. I have the emailers permission to quote it.
    "Susan,

We visited Charlie and Sue over the weekend and we now additional 3 healthy and beautiful discus. They are great people and it was very enjoyable and educational visit. I believe your fish are in good hands. Thanks once again for their names and good luck in the future. Jim Mills"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12