AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite, CO2 Bottle, and CO2 Regulator

Default Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite, CO2 Bottle, and CO2 Regulator

This for pickup in the Southern California Area

For sale is a Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite aquarium controller. With this unit you can control every electronic function of your aquarium including filters, lights, pumps, and dosing.

Here is the Digital Aquatics website for further reference:

[URL="http://www.digitalaquatics.com/saltwater/systems/rkl-reefkeeper-lite/"]

ReefKeeper Lite Head Unit. This is the controller that you input your values into. For example, you could input when to turn on the lights, what temperature needs to be maintained, or what Ph to keep in the tank.

SL1 unit. This connects all three probes (temperature, pH, and ORP) and two switches (for auto water top-off) to the Head Unit.

PC4 Power Controller 4. This looks like a power strip; however, the Head Unit controls each of the plugs separately.

Temperature Probe. One end in the tank, the other connected to the SL1 unit. The Head Unit can then tell you the temperature of the water in the tank.

pH probe. One end in the tank, the other connected to the SL1 unit. The Head Unit can then tell you the pH of the water in the tank (after being calibrated).

SID and Programming Coupler. A small unit with a USB cable that allows you to connect the Head Unit to a computer for updating.

Marine Depot sells this set for $200

Also:

ORP probe. One end in the tank, the other connected to the SL1 unit. The Head Unit can then tell you the ORP of the water in the tank (after being calibrated). Includes liquid calibration packets. Marine Deport sells this for $80.

PC4 Power Controller 4. This looks like a power strip; however, the Head Unit controls each of the plugs separately. This one has some warping at one end. It still works, though. Marine Depot sells this for $100.

Float Switch with Mount. This is mounted in the tank and allows the Head Unit to auto water top-offs. Marine Depot sells this for $40. This one is brand new and has never been used.

pH calibration liquid. I used the liquid calibration kit that came with pH probe purchase. This is extra, and has never been opened. Marine Depot sells this for $20

Standard 7.5 lb CO2 bottle. This one is still full of CO2. This includes an Eheim diffuser. I purchased this bottle from Air Source Industries with the CO2 for around $100.

Milwaukee CO2 Regulator. Mounts on the CO2 bottle and controls how much CO2 goes into the tank. Needs a pH controller to work. The Digital Aquatics Head Unit will work with this regulator. I never used this unit. Marine Depot sells this for $90.

Two electric solenoid valves from Autotopoff.com. These will allow you to deliver water too, or send water from your tank. The Head Unit can control these valves by sending electricity to the valve and opening it to allow water to flow. They were $25 each.

I used this to run the filter, lights, air pump, on my FRESH WATER aquarium. I wanted to do a planted aquarium and an auto water changer but I never got around to it. That's why some of the stuff is still new.

If sold via the forum, then I will donate some money to the forum.

Thank you for looking.

Pic 1.jpgpic 2.jpgPic 3.jpgPic 4.jpgPic 5.jpg
    Last edited by beachcichlid; 09-09-2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Adding additional information

Default Re: Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite, CO2 Bottle, and CO2 Regulator

Put in everything but the price.
    $500 obo
    Thank you.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Are you keeping those probes in water?

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

No. Should they be kept in water after the initial usage? I will check the Digital Aquatics website.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by beachcichlid View Post
    No. Should they be kept in water after the initial usage? I will check the Digital Aquatics website.
    If they are not kept in water they can be damaged and not work any more.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by beachcichlid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsalltender View Post
    If they are not kept in water they can be damaged and not work any more.
    correct. Any probe, should be kept in RO water for storage or they go bad. Almost all probes that I know of are shipped from the manufacturer with solution.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Well, there you go. I will reduce the price and throw away the probes.

New price is $300 OBO.
    I will include all probes, though the pH and ORP probes will probably not work. According to Digital Aquatics, the Temp probe does not need to be stored in a solution.