ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: FREE: 3 proven breeding pairs, one adult 'maybe pair', pickup in Mississippi

Real Name
    Lindsay

Default FREE: 3 proven breeding pairs, one adult 'maybe pair', pickup in Mississippi

Very rapid and violent divorce is forcing me to leave my home for a safer place. I have THOUSANDS of dollars of discus fish, angels, and high end livebearers. This has to be pick-up only, and pick-up very soon (before July 20). The fish are completely free to good homes and you can have their tanks, filters, sponges, cones, and plants.

The four discus "pairs" each have a 29 gallon, painted tank with HOB filter, sponge filter, and aqueon pro heater. They each have a nice "mother pot" size live plant, either amazon sword or anubias. The tank stands hold two tanks, vertically.

I care very much for the welfare of my fish; they are as important as my dog and horses. I need good homes for them immediately.

I also have 7 wild caught leopoldi angels, that includes one proven pair (very, very rare). I have a proven, parent raising pair of Dantums TM angels. I have two proven (although haven't spawned for me) pair or red shouldered manacapuru angels (less than a dozen of these in the US).

ALL of these fish are free to good homes to someone who can pick them up.

Please help. Anyone who can be of help to me in this, please call 6015733733

Thank you so much,
    Lindsay
    "I don't mind what Congress does, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."
    Victor Hugo

Real Name
    Phil

Default Re: FREE: 3 proven breeding pairs, one adult 'maybe pair', pickup in Mississippi

Wow Lindsay...I am so so so very sorry to hear about these unfortunate circumstances...

I do hope first and foremost that you are safe and in a good place... It is endearing to see the care and worry you have for your fish!

I wish I could help and if I was closer I would love to accept such a generous gift...

If you do decide to ship let me know... If not, best of luck to you, I am sure people will be all over this!!

Registered Member

Default Re: FREE: 3 proven breeding pairs, one adult 'maybe pair', pickup in Mississippi

Wow I'm so sorry to hear. I'm with Phil,, unfortunately I live on the west coast but if U decide to ship or need some extra cash let me know!

Real Name
    Lindsay

Thanks to a very generous Simply member, the angels and discus are now spoken for. Thank you SO much, Lee!!!!
    "I don't mind what Congress does, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."
    Victor Hugo

Registered Member

Wish I was closer I would help you out if you decide to ship ill pay shipping. If not hopefully you find a good home for everything.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Ken

Has this been posted to the Simply Discus Facebook group? That might get more eyes on it in a shorter time. I wish I didn't live on the West Coast, I would help out in a heartbeat if I was able to pick up! I'm also available if you get to the point that you need to ship your fish-family.

Edit: Oops, didn't see the update. Glad to know they are taken care of!
    Last edited by Kenmclovin; 07-13-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by astrochick00 View Post
    Thanks to a very generous Simply member, the angels and discus are now spoken for. Thank you SO much, Lee!!!!
    I am glad you were able to find people to look after your fish Lindsay. I hope you are ok and that everything works out for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ralph

Lindsay...please check in with us to make certain your ok.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Registered Member
    Real Name
    sue

my thoughts are with you during this very difficult time,

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Hugs and prayers Lindsay, hope everything works out for you.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member

stay safe Jeff

Registered Member

Where in MS? I'm in mobile, AL.

Real Name
    Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by astrochick00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bradguy View Post
    Where in MS? I'm in mobile, AL.
    bradguy...All fish are spoken for.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden