ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kordons AmQuel plus: Deadly!!

Registered Member

Default Re: Kordons AmQuel plus: Deadly!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusLover65 View Post
    That is why independent water testing would have been important, wouldn't have cost that much, especially in comparison to the fish lost. I think you're pretty much SOL at this point.
    That's what they are hoping, but I have water samples from every tank, I have water samples not from the tanks, I have water samples without kordons in it, I have over a gallon of the kordons, I have everything videotaped and pictures that are time date stamped. My lawyer's fish died to and his is documented also, and I not only have all of my phone calls recorded, but I also have all of their emails saved. Now I hate doing stuff like this, but this business is a huge part of my stability financially and it has all but shut down because of this, and I knew it would from the gate, but at first I didn't know what was the problem, I was documenting it so in the future I could use this to help someone else in need. I called some of the biggest names in this business including Jack Watley and they were huge helps, so when the time is right and when I have the answers, I will be able to help the next person with a crisis such as this.

GOOD FOR YOU! glad to hear you saved that water!
    Jennie,

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten

Registered Member

THIS PRODUCT GOT 2 OF MY KNIFES
    This is a warning to all of you that use amquel Within 30 min my tank started to put off a sulfur smell and when I checked my knifes were already dead my discus was almost gone These fish are crrently in a 5gal bucket with an aeriator already did 50%water change last night and will do another before my babies go back in

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345