AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: What strain is this fish

Registered Member

Default What strain is this fish

Hello ordered some fish and somehow received the wrong ones the one on the the left is a blue diamond but not sure what the one on the right is. Does anyone know what strain it is?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: What strain is this fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cdr 63 corv View Post
    Hello ordered some fish and somehow received the wrong ones the one on the the left is a blue diamond but not sure what the one on the right is. Does anyone know what strain it is?
    Thats one weird pattern... Its a blue turq as a general identifcation, but the pattern suggests it being a A Tiger Turq of some sort. It may have been a mistake but honestly its such a unique pattern that I would love to see it grow out.

al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member

Default Re: What strain is this fish

Yes I thought it was a really nice looking fish as well. Really didn't want another blue diamond, not sure I'll keep it. They both have really nice tall fins. Am really bummed as I ordered 3 fire pheonix and only got these two. It's a very well known seller hope he makes it right. The shipping is what gets me, not sure I have room for five more discus if he makes it right, I don't think I have the knowledge to ship these two back guess I'll have to wait and see what the seller says.