Real Name
    Francis

Default Australian Freeze Dried black worms

just sharing
    Australian Black Worms
    ·
    20 April 2024
    To our valued customers,
    Unfortunately the past 17 months have been very difficult for us at Australian Black Worms. Firstly we had ‘never experienced before’ flooding which moved our creek some distance from its previous location. This negated our gravity fed system and required some time and government approval to install a pump. As this was a very hot time of year, without the correct water flow our production was greatly affected.
    Following that, our freeze dry machine had several breakdowns and a new part had to be imported which took close to two months. Once again this affected our production of dried black worm products. We tried very hard to catch up after these issues, but the problems continued with a breakdown of one of our electricity lines, leaving the whole farm without power…..so no pumps, no freeze dry machine, or ability to process product. The broken power line has now been completely replaced.
    And last, but not least we have installed yet another pump at the creek to provide better water flow. The result of all these issues is of course a huge drop in our production.
    Reluctantly I have to advise you that we will not be able to supply any product until further notice. Sadly, we have no choice but to close supply as we currently do not have enough black worm to process a load in the freeze dry machine.
    The constant harvesting to try and fill orders has taken a toll and we must now try and replenish our growing stock so that we can offer supply again as soon as possible. We will be working hard to make this the shortest time, but we are unable to offer any estimate.
    Fortunately we have passed the hot weather and the climate is now a better growing situation for the black worms.
    I am aware of the significant effect this will have on your business, but ask for your patience and understanding while we try to recover from these unforeseen issues. It is, unfortunately, having a significant effect on our business also.
    Kind regards,
    Beth Davidson
    AUSTRALIAN BLACKWORMS

9FFBBEB6-D10C-4961-96E5-5783233402BD.jpg
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Default Re: Australian Freeze Dried black worms

Thanks Francis,

Thats the letter I got monday. I had asked them for permission to post it ...but it looks like they decided to post it .

See here..

https://forum.simplydiscus.com/showt...emely-bad-News
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member + MVP danotaylor's Avatar
    Real Name
    Daniel

Default Re: Australian Freeze Dried black worms

Thanks Francis