AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need huigh temp heater

Default Re: Need huigh temp heater

I used Flubendazole 10% as directed by a freind discus enthusiast. had them on it for 3 days then off for 4 days and then repeat another 2 times. They have been off it for a couple months now. I did get some other meds that are suppose to treat parasites as well Complete Cleanup Pack- 50 gr. metro,50 gr. dewormer,1 ounce PraziPro and bits but have not used it yet. I thought trying the temp thing may be the better way to go. Dont really like the meds much. Never had much luck with them in the past. I have debated over time about using meds and I did get talked into trying the Flubendazole, So I thought maybe the temp increase would be an easier may to go for the fish. Do you not agree? I also read that the temp had to be 95-96 for 5 days to work right. Can someone confirm this?
    Last edited by Dlprice45; 06-30-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Well treated my fish with temps at 92-94 which was as high as my thermostats got. So hope this does the job. Will wein them down to 84 this weekend.

Wellfish are recoviering and they are all eating well. So hope I got rid of whatever was ailing them. The big Red Lepard PB is doing a lot better. Very happy to see he or she is recovering. I really like this one. The Snakeskin PB from Drew are doing good too. And of course tKennys fish are doing well too. Never lost any of his. I have 2 Albino PB snakeskin and some Carnations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12