PDA

View Full Version : Adult Blue Pigeon Bloods

rdub
07-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Any recommendations as to who, other than Hans, might have large adult Blue Pigeon Bloods?

Hans doesn't have the size I'm looking for unfortunately.

Sean Buehrle
07-01-2011, 09:52 PM
What he cant get any or stendker doesnt have any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discolicious
07-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Are the ones listed on his site not available?

Skip
07-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Are the ones listed on his site not available?

could be the size OP is looking for that is out

rdub
07-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Hey guys. I was only stating that Hans didn't have what I was looking for NOW. Never said anything about him not being willing to order or anything else beyond that he doesn't currently have the size I'm looking for in stock. He's been great communicating with me on this.

I have no problems with Hans and don't know why anyone would want to stir something up.

Still interested if you have any recommendations.

discolicious
07-02-2011, 04:11 AM
I have no problems with Hans and don't know why anyone would want to stir something up.

Sorry...Just trying to understand your first post. I have a couple of Hans' discus, but haven't ordered directly from his website, but am considering ordering some BPs soon. I guess I assumed his website would indicate if something wasn't presently available. I had just looked at them a couple of days ago, so was confused that he "didn't have the size you were looking for".. My bad. Just didn't know that's the way it worked...now I do... no problem with it.. love Hans... love his fish...sincere question...not "stirring"... really hope you find some... (tip-toeing out of the room...) :)