PDA

View Full Version : I'm probably going to jinx myself but I wanted to say thanks

atitagain
04-22-2011, 08:55 AM
For the site and the members here that helped me out over the past couple months. jimg, Eddie and Turq to name a few pushed me in the right direction more than once.

The 100's of hours reading the site and all the members contributions really helped me expand my knowledge in a short amount of time. So much good information hiding in threads on SD.

The tank has all the fish that I was planning to add to it for now and everything is going pretty well.

Thank you all!

Eddie
04-22-2011, 09:01 AM
Glad you are enjoying the hobby, it's what it's all about. The community here is one of a kind. Jim and Gary are extremely helpful on the forum, as well as everyone else who contributes.

Wishing you the best!

Eddie

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

jimg
04-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Very glad to hear! Every one of us here help each other in MANY ways, it's what makes this site the best there is!

jimg
04-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Glad you are enjoying the hobby, it's what it's all about. The community here is one of a kind. Jim and Gary are extremely helpful on the forum, as well as everyone else who contributes.

Wishing you the best!

Eddie

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks Eddie!

calihawker
04-22-2011, 12:31 PM
I second that emotion! :) I've been very successful raising discus and its thanks to the good folks you mentioned and others on this forum.

And you're all just a really nice bunch of folks too. :)

Steve-O

moon_knight1971
04-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Yup! Good advice from everyone here and lots of good information as well! I've never had discus so healthy before!

Eddie
04-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Thanks Eddie!

;)