PDA

View Full Version : Brown Discus from Darren

TankWatcher
07-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Hi everyone

I just wanted to share a pic of my discus from Darren. Sorry I was so slow in putting his picture up, Darren.

I think he's beautiful & I'm really happy with him. Thanks heaps for sending him to me.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/TankWatcher/138G_523L_Discus%20Tank/3882d865.jpg

Sorry about the dirty glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgirl
07-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I think he is beautiful too Robyn! And that sure is a good pic from a phone! Did you get other discus from Darren too?
Barb:)

TankWatcher
07-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Hehe, was too lazy to get out the real camera. That pic was from the iPhone 3Gs camera, so I was surprised it turned out so well.

The brown is the only one I got from Darren. Rox got a whole lot from him and mine was shipped down with her order. I get to see hers every now & then when i visit her LFS. They arent for sale though, they are her pets LOL. Beautiful discus, each & every one of them. Makes a nice display in her shop!

Scribbles
07-12-2010, 03:15 AM
He is gorgeous Robyn! Congrats!

Chris

Keith Perkins
07-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Very nice brown. Looks just like my very first discus, OMG, 20 years ago.

Ed13
07-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I love Browns, wilds or throwbacks!

Hehe, was too lazy to get out the real camera. That pic was from the iPhone 3Gs camera, so I was surprised it turned out so well.

The brown is the only one I got from Darren. Rox got a whole lot from him and mine was shipped down with her order. I get to see hers every now & then when i visit her LFS. They arent for sale though, they are her pets LOL. Beautiful discus, each & every one of them. Makes a nice display in her shop!

Wait! Roxane has her own LFS now? If so, that's awesome!

TankWatcher
07-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks guys for all the nice comments. Glad you like him ..... and yes, Rox has her own LFS now.

wadewc
07-12-2010, 09:12 PM
That is a beautiful discus you got from Darren Robyn! Your Iphone takes a better pic than my camera.

Wade

KeonTheKing
07-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Lol thats a great pic considering the iphones camera. my cousin has one of those executive phones with a 12 megapixel camera in it lol.