PDA

View Full Version : Happy Australia Day!!

smallfin
01-25-2010, 11:38 PM
:thumbsup: Happy Australia Day to all the Aussie members of SD. I hope you are having a great day enjoying all things Australian.
I am enjoying my day by admiring my 6 new Blue Diamonds from Rod I pick up from the airport last night. Just watching from a distance while they settle in.

I will be stoking up the BBQ for a seafood feast (no discus on the menu) and a few cold ones followed by what will more than likely be a beautiful sunset.

Have a beautiful day!

smallfin :D

lpiasente
01-25-2010, 11:59 PM
right back at ya. Celebrating mine refurbishing my main tank and then a bbq with some old friends. Have a good one

lpiasente
01-26-2010, 12:00 AM
Oh and some pics of the newies please

smallfin
01-26-2010, 03:23 AM
Pics will come soon.
They are still hidding at the back of the dark tank at the moment. I think it will take them a little while to get used to my energetic 2 year old boy running past every 30 seconds.

Hope the work you planned for your setup went well. I contemplated cleaning a second hand tank today but too hot for me today.:sun:
About to start that BBQ.

Cheers to all 'Down Under'

smallfin :)

Darren's Discus
01-26-2010, 05:25 AM
Aussie,Aussie,Aussie !

cheers

Ben75
01-26-2010, 05:46 AM
oi oi oi !

smallfin
01-26-2010, 06:42 AM
A couple of photos of my new fish after 1 day in there new home.
oh and yes that sunset did arrive.

A big thank you to Rod for my beautiful Blue Diamonds and on behalf of the other Aussie's here that have bought fish from you. Thanks for providing us Australian's with such fantastic fish and great service.!

Hi Darren and Ben. I assume you have had a hot one too up there! As long as that beer fridge was stocked Ben I'm sure you had a great day.
ps how are your baby fish going?

Cheers
Smallfin

Eddie
01-26-2010, 06:58 AM
Very nice BD smallfin!

All the best,

Eddie

Rod
01-26-2010, 07:40 AM
Happy Australia day aussies, had a good day as well. BBQ breaky with family and friends. Golf in the arvo...nice:D

Hey Mark, BDs look good mate, i'm glad everything went well.

Rod :)

David Rose
01-26-2010, 09:20 AM
Happy Australia Day...hope it was a great one!

Love the BDs Smallfin. Best of luck with them.

zacrachhsv
01-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Happy (Belated) Australia day to all.

I spent the day finishing off my new 6x2x2 setup.:D

No fish yet, just running cables, power boards and finishing
off some woodwork!!! (and of course a bbq and a beer for lunch;))

Great looking BD's too!

I will definitely be getting mine from north of the border when i'm all set.

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

Cheers,
Zac.

Ben75
01-26-2010, 10:49 PM
A couple of photos of my new fish after 1 day in there new home.
oh and yes that sunset did arrive.

A big thank you to Rod for my beautiful Blue Diamonds and on behalf of the other Aussie's here that have bought fish from you. Thanks for providing us Australian's with such fantastic fish and great service.!

Hi Darren and Ben. I assume you have had a hot one too up there! As long as that beer fridge was stocked Ben I'm sure you had a great day.
ps how are your baby fish going?

Cheers
Smallfin

Hi Smallfin,
Great looking fish mate. Yes it was hot & humid up here, we have the wet season well & truely under way. Getting between 2 & 3 inches of rain every day. A stocked fridge is very important this time of year :)
The SS fry are going great guns. Good luck with the BD's mate.
Regards,

Scribbles
01-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Happy belated Australia Day!

Beautiful BD Smallfin and sunset.

Chris

April
01-27-2010, 03:48 AM
happy aussie day!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
heh..i think the plane took a wrong turn..im sure those bds were headed a bit north..to canada.
beautiful fish. congrats. .