PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU SO MUCH!

GoodMike
02-14-2004, 09:28 PM
I really wanted to put this topic out to thank some people who have helped me. I started with discus with some wrong info, and i didnt know about how often waterchanges should be done. After being on this forum a while and reading things from people i started doing a weekly water change...i thought that was enough, and my excuse was because i had gravel and didnt want to kill the bacteria. Well now ive been doing water changes everyother day-ish, and my fish are so much more happy, and they have grown more and the colors are great. I would have never gotten my fish to this point with out a few people. So... Thankyou Les, Carol, Jeff, Cary, and everyone else who participates on this forum. I will have lots of questions next sunday when my fish come. THANKS! :o

Carol_Roberts
02-14-2004, 09:40 PM
You're welcome :)

lwarctic
02-14-2004, 11:42 PM
Mike, just remember I am only a local phone call away. If you have any questions feel free to call almost anytime. ;) ;) ;)

You know what I mean.

Les

:-X :-X

GoodMike
02-14-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks Les, that means a lot. I hope you and i can get together sometime and talk about discus again :D

brewmaster15
02-17-2004, 12:46 PM
:thumbsup:

Thats great Mike, sounds like you are well on your way. .

Les,
Seeing people offer their help to their fellow hobbyists on this board makes me really proud, and reminds me of the worth in what we all do here on Simply. I don't say it enough , but thank you for that. :)

-al