PDA

View Full Version : A non-profit worthy of your donations!!!

Ichthyology
11-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Let me first thank Al, the administrators, and moderators for allowing me to post.

I come to you to make you aware of a non-profit organization that I have. I am on a fund raising campaign to raise money for a research center that I am building in Iquitos, Peru. The research center will be the FIRST research center devoted entirely to the conservation, diseases, and ecology of aquarium fishes in the Amazon. We are seeking donations to help build the laboratories and the research ponds on the land that we have purchased. As a 501(c)(3) organization all donations are tax deductible. Please see our crowd funding page on indiegogo:

http://igg.me/at/amazonresearchcenter/x/8365823

We have also set up a PayPal account. If you donate through the PayPal account, all donations are tax deducible as well. Even if you are not able to donate, please share with other people.

For more information, feel free to PM me here at Simply or email me at amazonresearchcenter at gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

Dr. Anthony I. Mazeroll
Director, Amazon Research Center for Ornamental Fishes

musicmarn1
11-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Welcome Dr. Anthony

I read through your website and listened to the video, looks like a really fantastic endeavor! just FYI i could not get the link at the footnote of your profile to open, http://www.soka.edu/page.cfm?p=289&start=1 says file or directory not found

is that where supporters would be able to follow the progress of this project? I would love to follow any studies on discus disease and keep up with any discoveries and knowledge you are able to present, where is the best place to do that?

Ichthyology
11-03-2014, 08:28 PM
I am working on a website for the research center. The soka web page is just my bio on the university website. Once I get the webpage up and running, I will post the url here.

Thank you for your interest...

Ichthyology
11-21-2014, 11:23 PM
TGIF!!!! It is so nice that the weekend starts tomorrow for most of us. You know what would make this weekend even better? Do a good deed and I have a good deed for you. How about donating to my favorite non-profit group? The Amazon Research Center for Ornamental Fishes is a great cause. PayPal is gladly accepted and you will still receive your deductions. Any amount is appreciated…$1, $2, $5…..

TGIF!!!! It is so nice that the weekend starts tomorrow for most of us. You know what would make this weekend even better? Do a good deed and I have a good deed for you. How about donating to my favorite non-profit group? The Amazon Research Center for Ornamental Fishes is a great cause. PayPal is gladly accepted and you will still receive your deductions. Any amount is appreciated…$1, $2, $5…..

http://igg.me/at/amazonresearchcenter/x

www.amazonresearchcenter.org

DLFL
11-22-2014, 08:50 AM
I hope your project has great success. I am curious as to how this will help the indigenous people?

Thank you,
Dick